Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sponsored review by ForHer.sg + ASOS Motel Zoe Dress in Photographic Foil Print

Dear Jocelyn from ForHer.sg sponsored me 2 items to review. 

ForHer.sg has a range of items from intimate wear, bodyshapers, swimming costumes, sportswear and even apparel. An all in one shop. How cool is that? :)  ForHer.sg has different kinds of bras and bodyshapers to suit your different needs whether it is for a bodycon dress or a low cut dress. I believe each of us need to own suitable undergarments for dresses, tops, pencil skirts etc.

First up, is the Jewel Collared Top. I love how versatile this top is. It will go nicely with shorts and maxi skirts. It gives off a girly and cute vibe. The ribbon on the collar is absolutely adorable. The top is sheer so a inner spaghetti or tube top is a must. :)


Untitled


Second item up is Laced Boyshorts Girdle. I would love to wear bodycon dresses if my tummy doesn't show too obviously. Hence, the Laced Bodyshorts Girdle is perfect for me. There's a pic below for you to see my tummy and a smaller tummy. Get your's today! :)


-----

ASOS Motel Zoe Dress in Photographic Foil Print


I honestly don't think I look that fantastic in it. And I actually am not much of a bodycon lover as my tummy and my shape is not exactly the best for bodycon dresses. *Inspired to lose A LOT of weight*

Hahaha... The material is not bad but to pay $45 for it, don't think it's really that worth it. It's quite stretchable. I love the racer front and back cut but I don't think it suits me that well as I have broad shoulders and unshapely arms. I must wear a jacket or something over to cover my shoulders. Overall, satisified but I will only wear it out after I lose more weight.

IMG_9716-1

Sorry for the little unslightly pose. It was hard to balance the super huge camera infront.
IMG_9714-1


You can formspring me if you have any questions :)